Friday, June 15, 2012

Journal Entry 061512-A: Storm Panels!

Home Owners,

Pictured above is a package of "storm panel" items that will cover a section of your windows that you may want to cover in the event of an "impending storm"!

The panels are "designed to work" with "bottom rail" and "top slip rail" that is "available at most "building supply outlets"!

I have a little more than 29' in vertical coverage.

The "horizontal window" coverage depends on your window height!

I have 6'6" of "horizontal bottom rail" with 1/4-20 studs on 6" centers.

I do not have the 1/4-20 wing nuts that are needed to secure the panels to the bottom rail.

The bottom rail and top rail which I do not have are both easily fastened to whatever type wall you may have to secure them to be the wall material- brick, block, metal or wood.

I have some end pieces I will throw in to cover and openings at the left or right end of your windows the "storm panels" do not cover as needed.

The package price: $89.00

Package is available for viewing at:

Battle Ship Marine
19680 State Highway 181
Fairhope, Al. 36532

251-367-4111

Stop by and see the package and I'll help you locate any addition materials you may need to complete your project!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley


floydcliftonwooley@gmail.com

No comments: