Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stop by Saturday February 26, 2011!

Friends,

I have items for sale that would be of use to the contractor, sub-contractor home improvment individual that will be offered for sale this coming Saturday February 26, 2011 at my location in Fairhope, Al.

I also have items the individual in charge of office items and other miscelaneous parts and pieces the computer or other individuals may have an interest in.

I also have Nextel radio's and the associated wall chargers and the car charger's that may be used with Sprint but you will have to determine that as I have not done so myself.

Please stop and visit http://letssellsomethin.com/ for some pictures of wat I have for sale you might could use on your project!

God Bless, Peace, love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

No comments: