Monday, March 31, 2014

Journal Entry 033114-A: The New Meridian with a Bonus Room!

Friends,

The inspiration for re-designing the Meridian to include a bonus room came to my "team" at Classic Southern Homes, LLC and myself after the construction of Alabama State Trooper Jenkins Home just South of Downtown Daphne.

The Meridian as our Model Home had been so popular that I for one know I stood out side in front of the model home located at the intersection of county road 13 and county road 64 with the floorplan in hand and contemplated how the bonus room could be incorporated into a stock floor plan that could be included into our brochure.

I worked with my ex-wife my planning service and other members of the Classic Southern Homes, LLC team to many to mention in this post to determine if my ideas and theirs would work.

The plan turned out great and was added to our "stock" plans sometime prior to Hurricane Ivan.

The step was to see if it was received by the public and build one of the damn things!

As luck would have it the public loved it and we sold five prior to Hurricane Ivan and having the opportunity to work out any "kinks" in the plan while having one under construction.

The New Meridian with a Bonus Room is a beautiful home once completed and was offered both in our "standard" package and "custom" package of "features and ammenities".

I hope you love the floor-plan. I certainly do myself  personally and like I said "I hope you like it as well".

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments: