Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Journal Entry 031814-A: The Monticello and The Sarasota!

Friends,

The Monticello and The Sarasota were two additional stock plans and offered for construction under contract by my team at Classic Southern Homes, LLC from July 15, 2001 to August 8, 2005!

Actually the Monticello may have been in my original stock plans but the Sarasota was added later.

I helped design both plans none-the-less either with my planning service or with my customers if not as a three-way team.

The Monticello and The Sarasota were offered to be constructed within 100 miles of my model home in Daphne, Alabama within the State of Alabama.

The "Standard" and "Custom" Packages of "features" and "Ammenities" were offered for both floor plans as was the ability for our clients to make any changes to the floor plans or the individual package selected by our clients.

My team at Classic Southern LLC constructed 1 Monticello and approximately 3 Sarasota's during that period of time.

I beleive all were the "Custom" Package except possibly one.

For me the team included everyone from the planning service to Andrees Wine and Cheese here in Fairhope that provided a basket left for our Clients after the "Walk-Thru"!

I had a possible 100 different Companies and Individuals listed on my "Cost-to-build" sheet!

I hope you enjoyed the post and if you find you like the plan please consider Dukes Homes in Alabama or Rhinetta Homes in Mississippi!

Stop by and see me at Battleship Marine if you need anything for your boat, boat trailer or marine engine.

I have Nautical gifts and athletic gifts as well.

Local businesses items wanted or for-sale are featured on the advertising page!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments: